- 1 mat, 2 purpose built surfaces: yoga surface and dynamic exercise surface.
- Specifically designed for use in Les Mills BODYFLOW™ and Les Mills LES MILLS CORE™, however it is also perfect for use on the gym floor, personal training (PT), small group training, yoga and barre classes.
MBX MAT™ RACK
The MBX MAT™ rack is designed to hold 50 MBX MATs over 2 sides (25 mats per side). Mats are designed to hang straight by eyelets at the top. This allows for easy movement of the mat on and off the rack. This also means the rack footprint is optimized for a club.
Mats are available separately.
Specs & More details
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
- Rack - 200 x 72.5 x 61cm, 20.6kg.
YOGA SURFACE (RED)
- Designed for yoga exercise and BODYFLOW™ - a yoga, Tai Chi and Pilates workout that will leave you feeling centered and calm.
- Ideal for bare feet, socks and hands. Shoes should not be worn on this surface (red).
- High density eco-PVC cushions from hard floors. Yet the same feature delivers supportive grip to avoid sinking and sliding during poses, helping users balance and hold poses.
- The high density eco-PVC also stops slipping and helps the mat keep stable underfoot.
DYNAMIC EXERCISE SURFACE (GREY)
- Designed for functional and dynamic exercise, whilst wearing shoes.
- Engineered for LES MILLS programs; LES MILLS CORE™ (a core strength class designed to tone your abs, butt and legs) and LES MILLS BARRE™ (a modern version of classic balletic training designed to tone postural muscles, build core strength and allow you to escape the everyday).
- Suitable also for personal training sessions.
- This surface (grey) can also be used for yoga – the grip is good but rougher under your hands than the yoga surface (red).
- Anti-slip coating keeps users anchored and stable (without a break-in period).
- High density eco-PVC provides cushioning between users and the floor. The dynamic exercise side folds in half to double up thickness and provide even greater comfort for high impact exercise – especially good for exercises on knees and elbows.
- Eco-PVC helps stops slipping and keeps the mat stable underfoot.
- Body alignment and target zones aid accurate movement.
CLEANING & STORAGE
- Semi-closed cell surface for hygienic performance.
- Easy to clean.
- Easily rolled, folded in half or hung for compact storage.
- Includes eyelets for durability when hanging.
CONSTRUCTION & WARRANTY
- Tested for durability in a high use, gym environment.
- High density eco-PVC means pressure applied to the MBX MAT won’t leave indents and surface compression like regular mats.
- Flattens out easily to avoid curling during class.
- Backed by 1 year manufacturer’s warranty.
Engineered for LES MILLS programs and available on LES MILLS On Demand:
We ship anywhere in the United States (including Hawaii and Alaska).
- For bundles or products in stock we ship all orders within 5 working days, and it generally arrives within 7-10 business days from the shipment date. Orders outside the continental United States may have a longer shipping period.
- Due to COVID-19 affecting some businesses and movement within regions there may be an additional delay in shipping time of up to 5 days.
- We do our best to find the most competitive shipping rates. Orders less than 150 lbs are shipped by Federal Express ground delivery.
- You can return unopened cartons within 14 days of purchase. Returns are refunded for the product purchase price, some exclusions apply.
YOGA & DYNAMIC EXERCISE MAT ROLLED INTO 1
YOGA SURFACE: SOFT. STABLE. SUPPORTIVE
High density eco-PVC cushions you from hard floors. Yet delivers the right stability to strike challenging poses - helping to deliver flow, increased flexibility and relief from tight muscles.
ANTI-SLIP SURFACE: SUPPORTS INTENSE TRAINING
Features anti-slip coating to keep your feet anchored during intense training. Whilst high-density eco-PVC keeps the mat stable underfoot. So when you take your workout to the floor, you feel secure.